3.0.9 – Updated theme*/*/ft* for groupexp file name to be group.gif
– Added capability for a user who is logged in to be able to change the color-theme
by clicking on an image color in the main header-link section. Much easier now.
* Issue is that now the color schemes are hard-coded into the following files:
(Need to have it be automatic and sense the themes that are present.)
– Updated forum to have a Spanish language section.
Since I only know english, I can not translate the words to make it really
spanish. ** NEED SOMEONE TO TRNASLATE THE FOLLOWING FILES **
3.0.8 – Went and modified both sporum and spmail for image files by color and by language.
– bl BLUE
– db DARK BLUE
– lg LIGHT GREEN
– gy GREY
– pk PINK
– en ENGLISH
3.0.7 – modified many files to incorporate a new Image for each language.
Now english, spanish, etc would have special images that could be used
so it is very clear where one would click to make a new post, etc.
as always – graphics are basic – and any help with better graphics would be
used to replace those which are currently being used.
The “DEFAULT” language still uses the language inspecific symbols/images.
The “ENGLISH” language forces the use of the “en_*” image files which
currently show english words in the images so it is very clear where to click
for ENGLISH reading users to perform any given action. (POST,READ,etc)
3.0.6 – changed CommentsTL.pm (line 432) to define the variable others and set to “”
and set it to ‘order by $tmp’ only if $tmp exists.
– changed several files that had “ORDER BY $variable” so the ORDER BY is only
used if the $variable exists.
3.0.5 – added light green theme (thanks to www.kdvs.org)
– fixed incorect directory name reference for themes to be Themes in Makefile
– updated date format on mail lit page
– updated grade posts to have correct path – it was hardcoded to sporum site. now uses makefile defined path
– added removal of database entry for case where sendmail is not working and new user creation is aborted.
not doing this left the database in an unstable state – where new users could not be created.
– added grey theme (thanks to Darrick Servis)
– added “.” to INC with unshift in all cgi files in the sporum directory (like cindex.cgi)
– Modified the spmail X-Mailer flag to have this web site (http://www.sporum.org) instead of smallpig.net
– rt#? – fixed file attach to do proper database query.
– collectmail.pl file referenced Ops::Mail which it should have been using Ops::MMsg
3.0.4 – fixed crons: setup to not have a ‘2’ in the path
– fixed cron/category/*.pl to have path in INC that is defined in the Makefile
– updated Makefile to be able to replace the server path of the sections
3.0.3 – fixed the auto mailing respond in URL to be changed by the Makefile
– modified what was called categories to be called sections.
also allow server path and url specifications of sections to be any valid
url/path you want instead of the c1,c2,c3,c4…
– added new board security setting of group-public (only group can post – all can read)
3.0.2 – added ‘default’ theme and language for easy upgrading from old version 2 sporum
– removed automatically chmod’ing since somem servers will have problems with this
– changed cindex.cgi to not use |, but rather
to separate boards in a category
3.0.1 – added cron “suggestion” for setup
– commented configuration items in Makefile
3.0.0 – Initial release of new packaged forum suite